- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Divest for a better future
- British households could save £1.7bn a year by switching appliances off standby
- Ashden winners embrace Community Energy Fortnight
- The role of business in scaling up community energy
- Back the Big 60,000 Campaign for Community Energy!
- Imagine if every UK school ran on sun
- Get snapping for our community energy photo competition!
- Co-Operative Energy to Launch World’s Biggest Celebration of Community Energy
- Community Energy Fortnight: Anafon Hydro Project
- Community Energy Fortnight: Fuelling Manchester
- Community Energy Fortnight: Bristol Green Doors
- Community Energy Fortnight: Regen South West
- Community Energy Fortnight: Scene Consulting
- Community Energy Fortnight: Drumlin Wind Energy Co-operative
- Co-operative Energy back CEF 2014
Community Energy Fortnight
The second ever Community Energy Fortnight ran from 13th to 28th September 2014, with over 100 events taking place across the UK, to celebrate how communities are uniting to generate, own and save their energy. From seeing inside a wind turbine to building your own solar panel – this fortnight gave people a chance to see local projects up-close and meet the people who are directly benefitting from them. You can read about some of the groups and projects that took part on our blog.
If you’re interested in getting involved with the next Community Energy Fortnight, please get in touch here.