- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- CEF15 dates announced: 5-20th September
- Divest for a better future
- British households could save £1.7bn a year by switching appliances off standby
- Ashden winners embrace Community Energy Fortnight
- The role of business in scaling up community energy
- Back the Big 60,000 Campaign for Community Energy!
- Imagine if every UK school ran on sun
- Get snapping for our community energy photo competition!
- Co-Operative Energy to Launch World’s Biggest Celebration of Community Energy
- Community Energy Fortnight: Anafon Hydro Project
- Community Energy Fortnight: Fuelling Manchester
- Community Energy Fortnight: Bristol Green Doors
- Community Energy Fortnight: Regen South West
- Community Energy Fortnight: Scene Consulting
- Community Energy Fortnight: Drumlin Wind Energy Co-operative
- Co-operative Energy back CEF 2014
Community Energy Fortnight 2015
In association with:
5th – 20th September 2015
The Community Energy Fortnight is an opportunity to explore and celebrate how communities across the UK are generating, owning and saving energy. Doors will be opened to projects up and down the country – from seeing inside a wind turbine to building your own solar panel. Members of the public will get a chance to see their local renewables projects up-close and meet the people who are directly benefitting from them. We hope this will inspire others to start their own.
Keep an eye on this page over the coming weeks as we add details of more and more events.
We’re still looking for events to feature as part of this exciting fortnight. If you’re already planning to run a community energy event, or would like to know more about setting one up, please get in touch here.