- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- CEF15 dates announced: 5-20th September
- Divest for a better future
- British households could save £1.7bn a year by switching appliances off standby
- Ashden winners embrace Community Energy Fortnight
- The role of business in scaling up community energy
- Back the Big 60,000 Campaign for Community Energy!
- Imagine if every UK school ran on sun
- Get snapping for our community energy photo competition!
- Co-Operative Energy to Launch World’s Biggest Celebration of Community Energy
- Community Energy Fortnight: Anafon Hydro Project
- Community Energy Fortnight: Fuelling Manchester
- Community Energy Fortnight: Bristol Green Doors
- Community Energy Fortnight: Regen South West
- Community Energy Fortnight: Scene Consulting
- Community Energy Fortnight: Drumlin Wind Energy Co-operative
- Co-operative Energy back CEF 2014
The Community Energy Coalition
Community Energy Fortnight 2015 is here!
We are pleased to launch our Community Energy Fortnight 2015 in partnership with Cooperative Energy. The Fortnight will run from 5th-20th September with events up and down the UK – from seeing inside a wind turbine to building your own solar panel. Keep an eye on our events page in the run-up to the fortnight for information about events and if you are interested in getting involved and setting up an event, contact us now.
Generating and saving energy together for the benefit of all.
Energy is such a vital part of our lives, and yet we have next to no say in how it is generated, how much it costs us or where it comes from. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
From the Scottish Highlands to the Devonshire shores, people across the breadth of Britain are already coming together to change the way we think about the energy system and their relationship with it.
The Community Energy Coalition is a group of trusted and influential civic society organisations and sustainable energy experts, working to help enable communities take control of their energy. Explore the site to find out more about who we are.